My First Play School Family Child Care is a state-licensed home facility. We provide care for children 2 years old through 5 years old.
Our goal is to provide a fun and safe learning environment for your child. This will be done through encouraging social, emotional and physical development.
My First Play School Mission
My First Play School Family Childcare exists to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for toddlers, preschool and school-age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to support children’s desire to be life-long learners.
Our Philosophy and Purpose
For your child:
- To provide opportunities for being with other children in a setting conducive to the improvement of nourishing social relationships.
- To provide suitable play experience that contributes to the developmental needs of the child.
- To provide opportunities for meaningful play that is based on the child’s individual needs, enthusiasm, handicaps, and abilities which will build essential foundations for future skills.
- To provide an environment that is both flexible and structured based on routine.
- To provide opportunities to meet with and work with other parents and myself who have a common concern regarding the interests and needs of their children.
- To provide care for your child while you pursue your own work or other interests.
- To provide opportunities to grow in the understanding of child development.
For the community:
- To help meet needs of the community for an early childhood setting.
- To contribute to the nourishing, growth, and development of the citizens of the community.
- To enhance the role of My First Play School Family Child Care as an integral part of the community.